Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.For print version of this newsletter, click here.

Reformation Hope E-Report
August 2016

New Joy House Goal Now in Sight!

Roof Construction in HaitiDear Reformation Hope Family,

This August edition of the Ref Hope E-Report has only one theme—achieving our long-sought goal of completing the New Joy House orphanage as a wonderful place of rest, refreshment, and family home for our Haitian children. By the grace of God, we are now building the roofs for all five of the orphanage buildings—two dorms each for the boys and the girls and one large common building for the cafeteria and kitchen, large meetings, and chapel services. Just look at the photos and celebrate how far the Lord has brought us!

As of August 11th, we are at approximately 83% of the total funding needed to completely finish this secure and up-to-date facility for our children. In order to get the finishing work accomplished and open the New Joy House by November we need your help to raise the remaining 17%. And for the month of August, two of our generous partners have agreed to match your giving for the New Joy House dollar for dollar! Now your investment in our new home for the children will immediately be doubled, as you give this month through our website or check by mail. But we do need to move quickly to take advantage of this opportunity and achieve our goal by the end of this month. Please take a moment and put us over the top!

We have tentatively scheduled the grand opening and day of thanksgiving to God for the New Joy House for Sunday, November 13th, in conjunction with a big celebration of worship. All of us in the United States and in Haiti know that we would not be at this historic point in caring for these children if it were not for so many of you, whom the Lord has used to make this all possible. And, as we celebrate this vision made real, the children will see a large display in the main hallway showing the names of so many of you who have partnered with us for their sake. They will always have this constant reminder that they are loved in the Lord by so many in this country. May these children always know that they are forever in our prayers, as well as in our thoughts.

As the final stages of construction move forward, we will provide you with regular updates and photos. We give thanks to God for all of you.

sponsor an orphan new joy house In the Medical Clinic Studies

Sponsor an
Orphan

$80

Eighty dollars per month fully supports a child; providing food, clothing, housing and school.

Help Build
New Joy

$50

Every $50 places a block into place on the New Joy House orphanage —
an improved, and larger home for our children.

Fund Better
Health

$25

Every $25 investment in our medical clinic enables a Haitian to receive a full medical checkup.

Help a Bible
Student

$50

Every $50 supports one Bible college student for a one-week intensive class.

Raising a New Future--One Block at a TimeRef Hope's Secure Mailing Address:

Reformation Hope, Inc.
12195 Hwy 92, Suite 114-317
Woodstock, GA 30188

 

My people will abide in a peaceful habitation,
in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
Isaiah 32:18

 

Join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo too!

Donate with Easy Tithe or with PayPal:

Donate through PayPal!

Reformation Hope, Inc. was founded in 2007 and incorporated as a 501(c)(3) in the state of Georgia.


Our mailing address: 12195 Hwy 92 • Suite 114-317 Woodstock, GA 30188

Our telephone: 404-771-9180

Copyright © 2015 Reformation Hope Inc. All rights reserved.