Between November 19 and November 22, Reformation Hope will be loading a high cube, forty-foot container at 4101 Sandy Plains Road in Marietta, Georgia, 30066 at Hope Presbyterian Church. Our Haitian brothers and sisters, especially the children at New Joy House, are in desperate need of food. Jean Paul has issued an urgent request for us to collect 25-pound bags of white rice and large bags of dry black beans to place on this container. This will ensure that the children will eat no matter the food shortages or costs in-country over the next few months.
To put this into very practical and immediate terms, $28 will purchase a 25-pound bag of rice and 14-pound bag of dry black beans that will feed all 90 children at New Joy House for one full day! Please pray and give for this crucial shipment and consider making one of the following investments in our Haitian brothers and sisters’ survival:
- Donate $28 for one bag of rice and one bag of beans, or purchase these yourself in any quantity at Sam’s, Costco, or other wholesale clubs and bring them to our loading location before November 21, 2019.
- Donate $20 for 2.5 gallons of cooking corn oil, or purchase these yourself in any quantity at a wholesale club and bring them to our loading location before November 21. (Preferable if purchased and brought in product shipping boxes for packing into the container.)
- Donate any amount on-line or by mailing your check to help us cover the costs for shipping the container and for customs fees in Haiti at the Port-au-Prince location. We need to raise $5,490 for shipping this container and then up to $10,000 for the customs fees.
- Volunteer for Tuesday, November 19, Wednesday, November 20, or Thursday, November 21, between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. for the loading of the container.
- Pray for God’s protecting hand on the safe delivery of the container, its contents, and for safety of our Haitian brothers and sisters.
Thank you for any help whatsoever that you are able to provide and especially for your faithfulness in prayer for the abundant filling of the container and for its safe, undamaged delivery into the hands of Jean Paul and our Haitian staff at Souls Winning Ministries.
Please contact Rev. Martin Hawley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-771-9180, if you have any questions or need further assistance in getting involved in this crucial relief effort.